Subject: ICAO State letters 2025/19 and 2025/42 (SUL)
From: "Icaoeurnat" <[email-masked]>
To: "Suleymanova, Leyla" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Merkulov, Arkadii" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2025 15:24:20 +0300

TO : LIUTYKH Aleksandr , LIUTYKH Aleksandr , McMILLAN John , FLORIAN Ionut
, LOUCA Elias , LOUCA Elias , REUSS Johann , BENZES Murat , XENOPHONTOS
Andreas , XENOPHONTOS Andreas , BUJOREANU Dragos , MALAYEV Nurzhan ,
DRUMEA Ciprian Laurentiu , DRUMEA Ciprian Laurentiu , ABDURAKHMANOV Rafik
, VLAHOVIC Vladislav , VLAHOVIC Vladislav , DROUSSIOTIS Iohannis John ,
DROUSSIOTIS Iohannis John , FORSHAW Treena , GAUS Ute , FASEL Chantal ,
FASEL Chantal , KAZIMOV Emin , KAZIMOV Emin , ANTONIOU Antonis , ANTONIOU
Antonis , CZERKOWSKI Bartlomiej , ROSATI Giulio , PAPADOPOULOU Ioanna ,
CONC Darko , CONC Darko , ARFAOUI Samir , ARFAOUI Samir , KATZIR Sharon ,
RESULI Genci , BYVALINA Kristina , PREKA Maria , OUDAKKER Simone ,
VICINANZA Ernesto , IOANNOU Klelia , IOANNOU Klelia , GABUTTI Marco ,
FRANCHI Bruno , ILIEVSKI Zoran , MIHAJLOV Zorancho , AVRAMOVSKI Ljupcho ,
SALIKHOV Nurillo , SLEIGHT Philip , SHENDELIUK Ganna , BORSI Vittorio ,
MARZI Barbara , EFTHYMIOU Marios , EFTHYMIOU Marios , TEKIN Altan Yasar ,
KNECHT Daniel W. , AIVALIOTIS George , SUCUR Radovan , CHEISHVILI David ,
CEKLIC Vladimir , STRATIS Petros , KARAPETYAN Serob , McKEE Andrew ,
MOROZOV Igor , ULARESCU Razvan , MICHOPOULOU Maria , MICHOPOULOU Maria ,
AKULENKO Aleksandr , AKULENKO Aleksandr , KUTSIUK Roman , KUTSIUK Roman ,
CVETICANIN Bojan , GARCIA GONZALEZ Eduardo , EREN Zerrin , MANCINI
Maurizio , FABRE Fabrice , HUETO Gerardo , SHERAPOV Azat , SHERAPOV Azat ,
PALMA Albino Colaço , CAZAN Valeriu , PAGRIA Selma , ASATRYAN Simon ,
ASATRYAN Simon , DU BEDAT Arnaud , DEMONEY Eric , KENNEDY Paul , SCIARA
Olivier , BOUZOUITA Majed , KOVALENKO Vyacheslav , MUMINOV Zokir
Satorovich , KOSOLAPOV Dmitry , FARADZHEV Savva , SARGSYAN Aleksandr ,
SARGSYAN Aleksandr , NEIMANE Erika , ACHIM Daniel , PONOMARENKO Dmitriy ,
PACNIK Beno , O'SULLIVAN John , DRAHALIVAS Anathasios , THOMSON John ,
STANKOVIC Dragica , PROLA Stefano , SHERALIEV Bakhtiyor , SHERALIEV
Bakhtiyor , JOVANOVA Biljana , SIMUNOVIC Marinko , BLACHE Denis , TUNYAN
Aram , TUNYAN Aram , GAITAN Roxana , PIET Pauline , PIET Pauline , MATRAI
Laszlo , BYVALINA Kristina , SCHILL DI Tino , REVIZORE Dace , EKLUND Mads
, ANTONOPOULOS Evangelos (Evis) , SZKURLAT Anna , OUDAKKER Simone , FARKAS
Laszlo , MALIKOV Bahruz , VAKNIN Ofer , OLOVOYEYE Femi , OLOVOYEYE Femi ,
EGOROV Alexander , RAIMZHANOVA Arailym , FRATI Giuseppe , LUCHININ Valeriy
, LUCHININ Valeriy , MICHALAK Piotr , KOWALSKA Dorota , GARO Krista ,
TASDEMIR Murat , MASTERS John , NAZAROV Takhir , NAZAROV Takhir ,
KOSARENKO Ruslan , KOSARENKO Ruslan , DICKERSON Stephen , PICCOLO Maurizio
, AGAFONOV Viacheslav , AGAFONOV Viacheslav , PLANTIN DE HUGUES Philippe ,
PLANTIN DE HUGUES Philippe , KOLEVSKI Kire , ROBERT Pascale , ALEKSANDROVA
Tatiana , ALEKSANDROVA Tatiana , CHRYSOSTOMOU Alexis , ANNAMEREDOV Vepa ,
ANNAMEREDOV Vepa , LOURENCO Bernardo , NEKVASIL Vladimir , RICHTER Susan ,
RICHTER Susan , PANTELI Marios , GUNAYDIN - SEN Ayse , BRDARSKI Djordje ,
KRZIWANEK Klaus , STEPHENS Corey , SENKO Vasily , SENKO Vasily , ORR
Crispin , LIUTYKH Aleksandr , LIUTYKH Aleksandr , BGR AIG , FLORIAN Ionut
, HALVORSEN Kare , McMILLAN John , LOUCA Elias , LOUCA Elias , STRUBL
Pavel , AGUSTSSON Thorkell , VALIYEV Emil , BIH AIG , BENZES Murat ,
GONCALVES DE FIGUEIREDO Jose Alberto , GONCALVES DE FIGUEIREDO Jose
Alberto , REUSS Johann , XENOPHONTOS Andreas , XENOPHONTOS Andreas ,
BUJOREANU Dragos , MALAYEV Nurzhan , PODOVAC Branimir , PODOVAC Branimir ,
DRUMEA Ciprian Laurentiu , DRUMEA Ciprian Laurentiu , ABDURAKHMANOV Rafik
, ZAMMIT Frank , ZAMMIT Frank , DROUSSIOTIS Iohannis John , DROUSSIOTIS
Iohannis John , Waleed Youssef , VLAHOVIC Vladislav , VLAHOVIC Vladislav ,
FORSHAW Treena , FASEL Chantal , FASEL Chantal , KRIQI Anastas , GAUS Ute
, KAZIMOV Emin , KAZIMOV Emin , ANTONIOU Antonis , ANTONIOU Antonis ,
BABENKO Oleg , CZERKOWSKI Bartlomiej , ROSATI Giulio , GIUNASHVILI David ,
GIUNASHVILI David , BLENDEMAN Luc , PUGGAARD Martin , PUGGAARD Martin ,
VOGELAAR G , VOGELAAR G , VOICU Constantin , CONC Darko , CONC Darko , CIS
AIG , FIN AIG , ARFAOUI Samir , ARFAOUI Samir , KATZIR Sharon , RESULI
Genci , EST AIG , BYVALINA Kristina , WHYTE Jurgen , OUDAKKER Simone ,
MIRON Ana , MIRON Ana , VICINANZA Ernesto , IOANNOU Klelia , IOANNOU
Klelia , GABUTTI Marco , ILIEVSKI Zoran , MIHAJLOV Zorancho , AVRAMOVSKI
Ljupcho , SALIKHOV Nurillo , KOPRIVNJAK Anita , FRANCHI Bruno , SLEIGHT
Philip , JOUTY Remi , BORSI Vittorio , MARZI Barbara , LEWANDOWSKI Andrzej
, PETROVIC Nebojsa , PETROVIC Nebojsa , SHENDELIUK Ganna , EFTHYMIOU
Marios , EFTHYMIOU Marios , KNECHT Daniel W. , DINC Hamza , DINC Hamza ,
GAVEIKA Ivars Alfreds , GAVEIKA Ivars Alfreds , TEKIN Altan Yasar , AZE
AIG , WOLDRICH Johannes , AIVALIOTIS George , SO Netherlands-AIG
Netherlands Dutch Safety Board , SO Netherlands-AIG Netherlands Dutch
Safety Board , SO Denmark-AIG Denmark Accident Investigation Board (AIB)
Denmark , SO Romania-AIG Romania Civil Aviation Safety Investigation and
Analysis Authority (SIAA) , SO Czech Republic-AIG Czechia Air Accidents
Investigation Institute (UZPLN) , SO Georgia-AIG Georgia Transport
Accident Incident Investigation Bureau (TAIIB) , SO Georgia-AIG Georgia
Transport Accident Incident Investigation Bureau (TAIIB) , SO Ukraine-AIG
Ukraine National Bureau for Incidents and Accidents Investigation of Civil
Aircraft , SO Austria-AIG Austria Austrian Safety Investigation Authority
, SO Latvia-AIG Latvia Transport Accident and Incident Investigation
bureau (TAIIB) , SO Serbia-AIG Serbia Center for investigation ,
SAMGONGUSTOFA Skjalastjorn , STATE LETTER COORDINATOR , SABUROV Dovran ,
PERTOT Ema , PERTOT Ema , HOJAYEV Maksat , BANGHARD Jasmine , BANGHARD
Jasmine , MAMMADOV Arif , MOUMNI Hicham Abdelaziz , ANGELOVSKI Zoran ,
TOMPIYEVA Saltanat , TOMPIYEVA Saltanat , STOJANOSKI Dragi , STOJANOSKI
Dragi , KOVACEVIC Irina , SANCHEZ SANCHEZ Andrés , SANCHEZ SANCHEZ Andrés
, AYARI Faten , YADROV Dmitry , YADROV Dmitry , KOMPA Mara , CAZE Damien ,
BERLIN Olga , BERLIN Olga , HYSEK Michal , HYSEK Michal , BECK Adrian ,
NOWAK Sylvia , NOWAK Sylvia , BASQUIN Charlotte , BASQUIN Charlotte ,
MAMMADALIYEV Chingiz , STOLC Jaromír , TSITOURAS Christos , TSITOURAS
Christos , FAASSEN Henri van , SAMSON Piotr , SKUJA Anete , MASSALI Nabil
, MASSALI Nabil , DRON Irina , KAPETANOVIC Ana , KAPETANOVIC Ana , CONTI
Marco , AKISHEVA Zhadyra , PEEV Georgi , PEEV Georgi , BARANAUSKAS Marius
, PALMA Albino Colaço , O'BRIEN Niamh , BICHEL Pit , MANEA Cristina ,
MALININA Pavlina , SOUILMI Nidhal , LUTIDZE Tamar , SHYRDAKBAEVA Gulnara
Kubatbekovna , CHRISTOFFERSEN Gustav Kongsted , GORODCOVS Maris ,
GORODCOVS Maris , STEPANKO Dmitry , JELINEK Zdenek , JELINEK Zdenek ,
LEITLANDE Evija , IVANOVIC Zorislav , IVANOVIC Zorislav , DAVYDOV Danylo ,
CATRINA Madalina Laura , CATRINA Madalina Laura , ZEGUNYTE Virginija ,
ZEGUNYTE Virginija , MEYER Charlotte , OBIOLS SALOM Nicolau , YÜKSEK Kemal
, PONTINEN Jari , LYKOU Kalliopi , LASTAYEV Talgat , LASTAYEV Talgat ,
HOLM Hlin , CIZMAROV Mirjana , CIZMAROV Mirjana , JAEGER Pierre , JAEGER
Pierre , EMINENTE Claudio , LOWINGER Máté , LOWINGER Máté , TURUMBEKOV
Nurkan , PETERSONE Ance , ET'HEMAJ Maksim , ET'HEMAJ Maksim , KURBANOV
Murad , NAPOLI Marie-Estelle , MARINOVA Anelia , MARINOVA Anelia ,
MACCARTHAIGH Tomas , RAGNARSSON Anne-Marie , RAGNARSSON Anne-Marie ,
MICHELOTTI Dennis , NICOLAOU Nicos , BAGHIROV Samir , BAGHIROV Samir ,
GIGOV Vencislav , VAN CRAEYVELT Eugeen , GOLUB Igor , OLAFSSON Sveinn ,
MOLLER Nanna , TALIBI Tarik , NOVGORODOV Alexey Anatolievich , NOVGORODOV
Alexey Anatolievich , LUKOSIUS Genius , STOICA Nicolae Octavian , STOICA
Nicolae Octavian , GIELA Iveta , STAN Ivona , STAN Ivona , FORRER Katrin ,
ALOOK Eli , RAYNAUD Nils , RAYNAUD Nils , LUNDSGAARD Peter , VACHON Diane
, NEIMANE Erika , STOJKOVSKA Elena , STOJKOVSKA Elena , XHARO Megi , XHARO
Megi , HEGNER Christian , CANO PRIETO Rafael , CANO PRIETO Rafael ,
BOSTONOV Daniyar , BOSTONOV Daniyar , ESCHWEILER Wilhelm , ESCHWEILER
Wilhelm , MILETOVIC Sanja , LEONTARIDI, OBE, FRSA Rannia , LEONTARIDI,
OBE, FRSA Rannia , ARNAUT Rada , NAURSTAD Ann-Karin , NAURSTAD Ann-Karin ,
MEUNIER Felix , MEUNIER Felix , SCEKIC Ivan , SCEKIC Ivan , NABIZODA Aziz
Abdusamad , NABIZODA Aziz Abdusamad , SHERALIEV Bakhtiyor , SHERALIEV
Bakhtiyor , KHACHATRYAN Mihran , DAVITASHVILI Givi , DAVITASHVILI Givi ,
RADOVIC Aneta , BJELVENSTAM Jonas , SANNA Laura , KAJEVCENKO Alla ,
JONSSON Jon Gunnar , JONSSON Jon Gunnar , BEKBASHEVA Zhyldyz
Seidzhaparovna , BENANTAR Fatima Naima , BENANTAR Fatima Naima , CHARFADI
Hedi , CHARFADI Hedi , GAIPNAZAROV Bezirgen , STANICIC Dinko , STANICIC
Dinko , PECNIK Tomaz , PECNIK Tomaz , PRIAMI Denia , BICHARA Catherine ,
JOURNET Jérôme , JOURNET Jérôme , PIET Pauline , PIET Pauline , BOULFELFEL
Hassan , BOULFELFEL Hassan , HATLER Antonina , ZAHARIEVA Savina , PAPP
Vanda , PAPP Vanda , TSIOURI Efstathia , TSIOURI Efstathia , MATRAI Laszlo
, BAYMURZAEVA Nargiza , BAYMURZAEVA Nargiza , NAZARZODA Habibullo ,
NAZARZODA Habibullo , CHAJECKA Iwona , ALIAKHMETOVA B , MILIS Koen , MILIS
Koen , SORENSEN Bolette H. S. , FAZLIEV Sharif Kadyrovich , FAZLIEV Sharif
Kadyrovich , VUKCEVIC Marijana , MCCANN Donal , MCCANN Donal , HALLAUER
Helena , ZAKAY Shmuel , ZAKAY Shmuel , PULEO-LEODOLTER Karin ,
PULEO-LEODOLTER Karin , VORONOVS Vadims , ASMARYAN Gayane , ROUPAKIAS
Dimitrios , BENITO ASTUDILLO David , BENITO ASTUDILLO David , MIQUEL
Carles , MIQUEL Carles , KOSTETKI Evgheni , ODINAEV Odina , ODINAEV Odina
, BROGAN Ethna , DIMITROVA Elisaveta , DIMITROVA Elisaveta , KARANADZE
Levan , KARANADZE Levan , CHARMATI Mounir , WHYMAN Steve , MURPHY
Christopher , QUARANTA Alessio , QUARANTA Alessio , STUNDZIAITE Ramune ,
THEINER Norbert , SCHULTE-ORLET Marian , SCHULTE-ORLET Marian ,
GEORGIOU-DEMETRIOU Panayiota , GEORGIOU-DEMETRIOU Panayiota , KRAUS Frank
, VUOKILA Samuli , FERNANDEZ SAMPEDRO Jose-Ramon , SALUMAE Ullar , SALUMAE
Ullar , DE GOUVEIA Paula , DE GOUVEIA Paula , NAZAROV Takhir , NAZAROV
Takhir , CONTI Elisa , ZIYADOV Nazim , FRATI Giuseppe , ROTTER Julian ,
KOSARENKO Ruslan , KOSARENKO Ruslan , ASLANISHVILI Eliso , IONESCU Mihail
, IONESCU Mihail , PACE Charles , PACE Charles , PTAK Joanna , PTAK Joanna
, KOEFOED Karl , KOEFOED Karl , DUPAYS Anne-Claire , SASHLIEV Takhir ,
BAKELS Emma , VIEIRA DA MATA Ana , VIEIRA DA MATA Ana , KARACHALIOU
Antigoni , KARACHALIOU Antigoni , PIGDON Sue , PIGDON Sue , KOLEVSKI Kire
, KOBBERSTAD Lars , KOBBERSTAD Lars , BILCHUK Oleksandr , BILCHUK
Oleksandr , KREMER Laurent , CAMILLERI Stephen , CLEMMESEN Kåre , ZHOSHKIN
Vladimir , BALL James , KOBENOV Adlet , DOLINSEK-POPADIC Sabina ,
DOLINSEK-POPADIC Sabina , MELISEK Richard , MELISEK Richard , BOTEVA
Teodora , BOTEVA Teodora , SEPPINEN Soili , ENACHEANU Loredana , ENACHEANU
Loredana , SARAMET Vasile , SARAMET Vasile , BOUDEN Boutheina , FORCA
Jelena , KAZMIERCZAK Karol , ICAO FOCAL POINT , AKOZ Ertugrul , CISLOWSKI
Marek , CISLOWSKI Marek , ROCHELEAU Chris , ABDUGALIMOV Zhanat ,
ABDUGALIMOV Zhanat , SENKO Vasily , SENKO Vasily , DOBREVA Eleonora ,
DOBREVA Eleonora , SHARIFZODA Firdavs , LAZAREVIC Ana , LAZAREVIC Ana ,
BOURAOUI Chakib , BOURAOUI Chakib , ANDRES Christian , BALTAHODJAEV Akbar
, BALTAHODJAEV Akbar , SO Ukraine-NCAA Ukraine State Aviation
Administration Of Ukraine ,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -

Official correspondence from ICAO EUR/NAT Office

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -

Distribution: ICAO EUR/NAT States of accreditation and their Accident
Investigation Authorities (AIA), copy RESG members

Dear Madam/Sir,

Please find attached for your action as appropriate State Letters issued
by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).

-        ICAO State letter AN6/42 – 25/19 dated 9 April 2025 regarding
Expansion of the validation scope of the ICAO Occurrence Validation Study
Group (OVSG); and

-        ICAO State letter AN2/30 – 25/42 dated 15 April 2025 regarding
Launch of the ICAO Accident/Incident Data Reporting (ADREP) System on the
new European Coordination Centre for Accident and Incident Reporting
System (ECCAIRS 2).

With best regards,

Secretariat

European and North Atlantic Office, Paris (EUR/NAT)

International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)

3 bis Villa Emile Bergerat – 92522 Neuilly-sur-Seine Cedex - France

<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.icao.int%2fEURNAT&
c=E,1,l4261aXKMohNV2MbfP2J3wWYIw2k3q2sMNxg-XXE54RUp0wYYuvJ9W1QWy_7eYsa5WjT
J5OxnLqu8pnEUQfI6ya6mNyKUFEcXnKGyyVbKZThhC6Jx6YaXWhj&typo=1>
http://www.icao.int/EURNAT

Sender: Leyla SULEYMANOVA  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.